Essene Tree of Life
When reading the first chapter of the book of Revelations "King James Version" alongside the MUCH older "Essene Gospel of Revelation" it becomes clear what the "7 stars" and "7 candlesticks" are symbols for.
Lets have a quick look at the two versions of the verse where the "7 stars" and "7 candlesticks" are introduced side by side:
FIRST: The cryptic King James version of the Scripture:
Revelation 1:20 (KJV)
"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."
SECOND: The more illusive Essene version of the Scripture:
"The seven stars are the Angels of the Heavenly Father,
And the seven candles are the Angels of the Earthly Mother.
And the spirit of man is the flame
That streams between the starlight and the glowing candle;
A bridge of holy light between Heaven and Earth."
From this parallel we can see beyond all reasonable doubt that the "7 stars/church angels" are the heavenly "father" aspects of God and that the "7 candles/churches" are the earthly "mother" aspects of God. They are the 7 rays of creation connected by a "bridge of Holy Light" to the 7 prominent energy centres (chakras) of the body.
In this image of the "Essene Tree of Life" (below) the altogether 14 "angels" of Johns Revelation can be seen clearly. It also shows how each of the "7 stars" reflects or corresponds with on e of the "7 candles". For clarity lets take a brief look at each (Images below).
There are also 7 negative counterparts to each coupling:
1. For the heavenly "father" and the earthly "mother" the negative counterpart is Destruction
2. For the heavenly "Power" and the earthly "Sun" the negative counterpart is Weakness
3. For the heavenly "Love" and the earthly "Water" the negative counterpart is Hatred
4. For the heavenly "Eternal Life" and the "Earth" the negative counterpart is Death
5. For the heavenly "Wisdom" and the earthly "Air" the negative counterpart is Ignorance
6. For the heavenly "Work" and the earthly "Health" the negative counterpart is Idleness
7. For the heavenly "Peace" and the earthly "Joy" the negative counterpart is Violence
The important thing to remember is that the negative aspects only exist due to absence of the creating force. For example: darkness is only the absence of light, darkness has no "power" of its own.
"Violence is the absence of peace. So really, these dark figures do not have reality - they are simply absences of the real forces of the universe. Nevertheless, they have reality inasmuch as WE GIVE REALITY TO THEM. For instance, if you don't cooperate with Love, you create hatred. If you don't establish harmony with Wisdom, you create ignorance"
Page 111, THE FIRST ESSENE By Edmond Bordeaux Szekely
I'll close this weeks blog with ta Scripture from the book as Matthew as food for thought:
Matthew 7:16-18 (KJV)
"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."
Peace and light
"FREEDOM YOGA" is a great way to spend 10 mins or more in communion with our Loving Creator.
WITHIN THE APP YOU CAN DETERMINE THE LENGTH, FOCUS AND MUSIC FOR YOUR PRACTICE:
1. Simply choose your poses - As many or as few as you like!
2. Choose your music from a selection of uplifting theta waves, cleansing God frequency and peace inducing tracks.
3. Finally, enjoy your customised guided yoga practice!
Available to download at the App Store and Google Play Store now.
ANDROID – FREE (Basic):
ANDROID – Pro:
App store – FREE (Basic): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/freedom-yoga-basic/id1427558148
App store - PRO: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/freedom-yoga-pro/id1427732315
Freedom Yoga incorporates elements from "The Essene Way" - the Yoga taught by "Jesus" The Christed one to his followers. For further information on the Essenes and their ancient Yoga techniques go to: